Thursday, April 17, 2008

Flipping Brilliant is now on sale

Flipping Brilliant is the first of a series of gift books planned to show off penguins in new and interesting ways. As well as an opportunity to explore my archive of thousands of penguin images, it also a showcase for the writing talents of humorist, Patrick Regan.  I have made penguins the focus of many books over the years including the: Nature of Penguins and my best selling A for Antarctica, plus the children's board book Busy Penguins.  My penguin posters Penguins of the World and Penguins of Antarctica are also still in print. But reaching a broad audience is always challenge for writers and nature photographers.  At last I have been able to find the right collaborator for a work that shares life lessons that we can deduce from the ways of the ever endearing penguins.  


No comments: